WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Westchester County forecast for Monday, July 7, and the early portion of the week and could result in some passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday, July 8, will remain hot with a high temperature around 90 and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday, July 9, will be partly cloudy with a high of 87 and a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday, July 10 and 11, will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend