WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Westchester County forecast for Monday, July 7, and the early portion of the week and could result in some passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday, July 8, will remain hot with a high temperature around 90 and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday, July 9, will be partly cloudy with a high of 87 and a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday, July 10 and 11, will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48