WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see heavy rains impact the area through the middle of the week.
Tuesday will see showers and possible thunderstorms roll into the area after 3 p.m. with the possibility of heavy rain. High temperature will be around 77 degrees with a 40 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Rain becomes more likely in the evening.
Precipitation and thunderstorms will remain in the area on Wednesday with highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain is 80 percent with potentially severe thunderstorms.
Due to the heavy rains in the forecast, the National Weather Service has issued a coastal flood statement for southern Westchester that will remain in effect through midnight on Monday.
Skies will clear on Thursday with a high of 77 degrees.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend