WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see heavy rains impact the area through the middle of the week.
Tuesday will see showers and possible thunderstorms roll into the area after 3 p.m. with the possibility of heavy rain. High temperature will be around 77 degrees with a 40 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Rain becomes more likely in the evening.
Precipitation and thunderstorms will remain in the area on Wednesday with highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain is 80 percent with potentially severe thunderstorms.
Due to the heavy rains in the forecast, the National Weather Service has issued a coastal flood statement for southern Westchester that will remain in effect through midnight on Monday.
Skies will clear on Thursday with a high of 77 degrees.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report