WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service is calling for light snow across Westchester County on Saturday.
A quick-moving system is expected to bring snow into the region before 3 p.m. on Saturday with blustery winds gusting up to 28 mph. Temperatures will only climb into the high 20s. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with accumulations of less than one inch possible.
Snow showers should begin to exit the area overnight into Sunday, Jan. 26. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent with an expected low temperature of 10 degrees and wind chills that could dip below zero.
The sun returns on Sunday, but chilly temperatures remain, with highs only getting into the low 20s.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison