WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service is calling for light snow across Westchester County on Saturday.
A quick-moving system is expected to bring snow into the region before 3 p.m. on Saturday with blustery winds gusting up to 28 mph. Temperatures will only climb into the high 20s. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with accumulations of less than one inch possible.
Snow showers should begin to exit the area overnight into Sunday, Jan. 26. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent with an expected low temperature of 10 degrees and wind chills that could dip below zero.
The sun returns on Sunday, but chilly temperatures remain, with highs only getting into the low 20s.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed