This story has been updated.
YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene of a head-on crash in Yonkers that occurred around 10 p.m. Sunday, according to multiple reports.
The man has been identified as John Nethercott of Port Chester and was driving a 1995 Honda, according to LoHud.com.
The crash occurred on Route 9A south of Odell Avenue when Nethercott crossed over into the southbound lane, hitting a BMW driven by a 26-year-old woman from Florida, according to the report.
- 1 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Voters Say Purchase Free Library Should Not Be Evicted From Community House
- 4 Rough Rides Abound After Brutal Winter Takes Toll On Westchester Roads
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train