This story has been updated.
YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene of a head-on crash in Yonkers that occurred around 10 p.m. Sunday, according to multiple reports.
The man has been identified as John Nethercott of Port Chester and was driving a 1995 Honda, according to LoHud.com.
The crash occurred on Route 9A south of Odell Avenue when Nethercott crossed over into the southbound lane, hitting a BMW driven by a 26-year-old woman from Florida, according to the report.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case