This story has been updated.
YONKERS, N.Y. -- A 50-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene of a head-on crash in Yonkers that occurred around 10 p.m. Sunday, according to multiple reports.
The man has been identified as John Nethercott of Port Chester and was driving a 1995 Honda, according to LoHud.com.
The crash occurred on Route 9A south of Odell Avenue when Nethercott crossed over into the southbound lane, hitting a BMW driven by a 26-year-old woman from Florida, according to the report.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud