WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. Metro-North Railroad will operate “on a Saturday schedule with 36 additional trains” on Monday, Jan. 21, in anticipation of additional Martin Luther King Day riders, the company said in a statement.
There will be “extra inbound trains during the morning and outbound in the late afternoon,” the company said – “more trains than a normal holiday schedule.” While “New York City’s financial markets are closed,” those who are working can catch one of numerous trains.
The trains include:
New Haven Line: 14 extra trains (eight inbound and six outbound);
Hudson Line: 10 extra trains (five inbound and five outbound);
Harlem Line: 12 extra trains (six inbound and six outbound);
Metro-North also said all trains will charge off-peak fares.
For more information, check the Metro-North website.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank
- 5 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck