WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. Metro-North Railroad will operate “on a Saturday schedule with 36 additional trains” on Monday, Jan. 21, in anticipation of additional Martin Luther King Day riders, the company said in a statement.
There will be “extra inbound trains during the morning and outbound in the late afternoon,” the company said – “more trains than a normal holiday schedule.” While “New York City’s financial markets are closed,” those who are working can catch one of numerous trains.
The trains include:
New Haven Line: 14 extra trains (eight inbound and six outbound);
Hudson Line: 10 extra trains (five inbound and five outbound);
Harlem Line: 12 extra trains (six inbound and six outbound);
Metro-North also said all trains will charge off-peak fares.
For more information, check the Metro-North website.
- 1 Harrison Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police