RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The New York City Police Department found a missing 76-year-old Rye Brook man in Brooklyn on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
Donald D'eandrea, who has Alzheimer's disease, left in the family car on Sunday, April 20, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 4 Harrison Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways