HARRISON, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- Thousands of commuters were stranded for hours on Thursday evening after a system-wide computer malfunction stopped all three of the Metro-North train lines
- A surprise storm dumped nearly a foot of snow on Harrison and brought single-digit temperatures with it.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a partnership to undertake energy efficiency measures at SUNY Purchase .
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges .
- A Coastal Carolina University student and Rye native was found dead. The cause is under investigation.
- Two men denied the responsibility in Greenburgh native Lauren Spierer's disappearance .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.