RYE, N.Y. -- A movie production in Rye is expected to cause parking limitations on Tuesday, March 25, according to police.
The Rye Police Department is notifying residents that "there will be limited parking throughout the day and evening in Rye municipal lots." The film is being produced on Purchase Street in the area of Elm Place, according to the release. Police did not specify the name of the production that would be shooting in the area.
"Traffic will be intermittently diverted in and around Purchase Street," said Rye YMCA representatives in a release. "Expect minor traffic and parking delays in the area. Please allow extra time when traveling to and from the Rye Y."
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says