NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway