NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Harrison Mayor Ron Belmont Plugs Alert System During Foul Weather