NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd