NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 2 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 5 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison