WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Wednesday's nor'easter will bring snow and wind to Westchester, according to the National Weather Service.
Rain and snow are expected to start around noon. High temperatures will be near 39 degrees. It will be breezy, with a north wind 14 to 21 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 32 miles per hour. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Rain and snow will continue overnight with an overnight low of around 30 degrees and winds of 21 to 25 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 41 miles per hour. Snow accumulation of less than one inch is possible.
Rain and snow showers will continue Thursday before 10 a.m., with a chance of rain showers later in the day. It will be cloudy, with a high near 42 degrees and winds of 18 to 21 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 31 mile per hour. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 State Police Warn Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam