This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned truck resulted in the closure of one lane on northbound I-95 in Port Chester during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The lane closure was at Exit 21 near the Connecticut border.
The incident was reported at 4:10 p.m.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor