RYE, N.Y. – A consultant that worked with Sustainable Playland Inc., the nonprofit group chosen to run Playland Park that left the process in June, will continue working on a planning process and will issue a report of recommendations by Nov. 30, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Dan Biederman is currently working on an analysis of the operations and said his role is different now that he is working directly for Westchester County, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore