RYE, N.Y. – A consultant that worked with Sustainable Playland Inc., the nonprofit group chosen to run Playland Park that left the process in June, will continue working on a planning process and will issue a report of recommendations by Nov. 30, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Dan Biederman is currently working on an analysis of the operations and said his role is different now that he is working directly for Westchester County, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez
- 5 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays