RYE, N.Y. – As Playland continues undergoing repairs from Hurricane Sandy, the park still plans to open this summer and is hosting its first job fair of the year Saturday.
Jobs available include cashiers, rides, custodial, maintenance, lifeguards and EMTs. The first 300 applicants who attend will receive on-the-spot interviews.
The fair is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains. Another job fair will take place March 9.
Interested applicants must bring a Social Security card, valid photo identification and three references. Applicants ages 16-17 who plan to complete their application at the fair must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Job applications can be requested by phone 914-813-7010 or printed out here. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 914-813-7055 or by mail to Human Resources, Playland Park, Rye, N.Y. 10580.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester