RYE, N.Y. – As Playland continues undergoing repairs from Hurricane Sandy, the park still plans to open this summer and is hosting its first job fair of the year Saturday.
Jobs available include cashiers, rides, custodial, maintenance, lifeguards and EMTs. The first 300 applicants who attend will receive on-the-spot interviews.
The fair is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains. Another job fair will take place March 9.
Interested applicants must bring a Social Security card, valid photo identification and three references. Applicants ages 16-17 who plan to complete their application at the fair must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Job applications can be requested by phone 914-813-7010 or printed out here. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 914-813-7055 or by mail to Human Resources, Playland Park, Rye, N.Y. 10580.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says