RYE, N.Y. – As Playland continues undergoing repairs from Hurricane Sandy, the park still plans to open this summer and is hosting its first job fair of the year Saturday.
Jobs available include cashiers, rides, custodial, maintenance, lifeguards and EMTs. The first 300 applicants who attend will receive on-the-spot interviews.
The fair is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains. Another job fair will take place March 9.
Interested applicants must bring a Social Security card, valid photo identification and three references. Applicants ages 16-17 who plan to complete their application at the fair must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Job applications can be requested by phone 914-813-7010 or printed out here. Applications should be sent to email@example.com, by fax at 914-813-7055 or by mail to Human Resources, Playland Park, Rye, N.Y. 10580.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Westchester Teams Rank High In MaxPreps Football
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad