Contact Us
Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY
Return to your home site


Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY

Nearby Towns


Police: Harrison Man Dies After Accidentally Leaving Car Running In Garage

New Haven Street in Harrison.
New Haven Street in Harrison. Photo Credit: Google Maps

A man died from carbon monoxide poisoning in Harrison, police said.

Police confirmed that the 90-year-old died on Monday morning after accidentally leaving his car running in the garage of his New Haven Street home overnight. He was found dead in the living room on the first floor.

The name of the man has not been released by officials.

This is a developing story. Check back to Daily Voice for updates.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Harrison Daily Voice!

Hi! You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting. To keep reading please join our mailing list.

Get important news about your town as it happens.