PURCHASE, N.Y. -- The future of the Purchase Library could be in jeopardy due to security issues at the present location, according to LoHud.com.
The library has been at its location on Purchase Street for 86 years, but the library's landlord, The Purchase House, after several incidents, has called the security of the location into question, LoHud.com reported.
Twice in the last year, suspicious parties were seen in the parking lot and refused to leave upon request. Since the library is a public entity, it cannot refuse entry to anyone, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director