PURCHASE, N.Y. -- The future of the Purchase Library could be in jeopardy due to security issues at the present location, according to LoHud.com.
The library has been at its location on Purchase Street for 86 years, but the library's landlord, The Purchase House, after several incidents, has called the security of the location into question, LoHud.com reported.
Twice in the last year, suspicious parties were seen in the parking lot and refused to leave upon request. Since the library is a public entity, it cannot refuse entry to anyone, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison