HARRISON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- Purchase in Harrison was listed among the top 25 richest neighborhoods in America in a Business Insider report.
- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins called on the county administration to cancel its contract with Sustainable Playland, Inc.
- Costantino Arturi, West Harrison resident, a self employed general contractor, died April 11. He was 82.
- Village of Ardsley officials reported that the village office had received two reports of black bear sightings.
- Harrison residents may notice an increase in the presence of law enforcement personnel over the holiday weekend, as counter-terrorism efforts are stepped up around Passover and Easter in Westchester County.
- A 39-year-old Yonkers woman was arrested by the SPCA of Westchester’s Law Enforcement Division and charged with three counts of cruelty and three counts of abandonment after allegedly leaving her animals with insufficient water and food.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says