WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Rain is back in the forecast for Westchester County.
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 90 percent chance of rain on Tuesday, with as much as a quarter of an inch possible.
The bulk of the rain is expected before 3 p.m. Tuesday’s high temperature will be between 46 and 48 degress.
There could be more precipitation on Wednesday and Thursday.
There is a slight chance on snow showers after 9 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain showers in the early evening and a chance of a wintry mix between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. It should be a mostly cloudy day with highs between 44 and 46 degrees.
Thursday should be colder with a high only between 35 and 37 degrees with a chance of snow showers before 2 p.m. and rain showers through 5 p.m.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43