WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Rain is back in the forecast for Westchester County.
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service calls for a 90 percent chance of rain on Tuesday, with as much as a quarter of an inch possible.
The bulk of the rain is expected before 3 p.m. Tuesday’s high temperature will be between 46 and 48 degress.
There could be more precipitation on Wednesday and Thursday.
There is a slight chance on snow showers after 9 a.m. Wednesday, then a chance of rain showers in the early evening and a chance of a wintry mix between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. It should be a mostly cloudy day with highs between 44 and 46 degrees.
Thursday should be colder with a high only between 35 and 37 degrees with a chance of snow showers before 2 p.m. and rain showers through 5 p.m.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48