WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – After enjoy a sun-splashed Sunday, rain will be returning to Westchester just as the new work week starts, according to the National Weather Service.
Following a partly cloudy start to the day Monday, it will become overcast in the afternoon with showers expected to arrive by around 5 p.m. Monday’s high temperature should be between 54 and 56 degrees.
Rain will become heavier Monday night, especially after 7 p.m., with between 1 and 2 inches possible.
It will be warmer Tuesday, with highs in the mid 60s, but there is a chance of afternoon showers.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race