WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A slow-moving front coupled with a tropical storm made for a damp start to Independence Day weekend in Westchester County, but skies are expected to clear for Saturday, July 5, and Sunday, July 6, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will clear for Saturday, making way for abundant sunshine and temperatures in the low to mid-80s for the remainder of the holiday weekend.
Saturday's high will be in the upper 70s. Cool overnight temperatures in the 50s will make for comfortable sleeping.
Sunday will be beautiful and sunny, with a high in the mid-80s.
If you're looking ahead to the start of the work week, Monday will also be mostly sunny, with a high near 85 degrees.
- 1 Professor, 63, Charged With Public Lewdness By Harrison Police
- 2 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 3 Harrison Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching