HARRISON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison last week:
- Harrison resident, Deanna Miller, found the lost golden retriever, Kooper , and handed over to the owner, Pagnani family of Rye with the help of Harrison police.
- White Plains Hospital President Susan Fox was honored with the 2014 Award of Distinction from the Healthcare Leaders of New York.
- Harrison, and West Harrison Libraries were awarded construction Grants .
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin , labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths and have been charged in White Plains federal court.
- Tuckahoe police rescued a man by pulling him out of a burning car that had slammed into a tree on the Bronx River Parkway.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.