WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Businesses and nonprofit organizations with products or services of interest to seniors and caregivers can now register for booths at the Business Expo of the 46th annual Salute to Seniors, to be held at the Westchester County Center in White Plains.
The trade show takes place on May 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. In 2013, 2,200 seniors attended the event.
The salute will feature a health and wellness fair, an arts-and-crafts boutique and live entertainment.
The Business Expo offers a marketing opportunity for companies and nonprofit groups to target their products and services to Westchester’s growing senior citizen population.
Participants include assisted-living centers, hospitals, recreational services, insurance firms, financial service companies and social service agencies.
The corporate rate for a half-booth is $400; a single booth, $750; and a double booth, $1,400. The rates for nonprofits are $200, $350 and $650, respectively.
To be eligible for these rates, deposits must be received by March 28. After that date, the fee goes up by $50 for the half and single booths and $100 for the doubles. Full payment is required by April 4.
Click here for vendor information or call 914-747-0519.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd