HARRISON, N.Y. - The garbage pickup schedule in Harrison has been changed due to damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.
Garbage and recycling that is usually picked up on Tuesday will be collected on Wednesday. Bulk trash collection, normally taking place on Wednesday, will not occur this week.
Check back to The Harrison Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer