HARRISON, N.Y. - The garbage pickup schedule in Harrison has been changed due to damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.
Garbage and recycling that is usually picked up on Tuesday will be collected on Wednesday. Bulk trash collection, normally taking place on Wednesday, will not occur this week.
Check back to The Harrison Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach