WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Early morning fog has cleared in Westchester County on Wednesday, but the county is now experiencing more humid conditions and the threat of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 82. Scattered showers could impact the area after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The threat of isolated showers and thunderstorms will persist on Thursday morning with high temperatures around 77.
Friday will be more of the same with isolated showers and a high in the mid-70s.
The weekend will be partly to mostly sunny with highs only reaching into the mid-70s.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window, Say Harrison Police
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers