WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and possible thunderstorms will threaten Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy on Thursday with temperatures in the upper 70s. The chance of rain after 11 a.m. is 40 percent.
Clouds will remain on Friday with much cooler temperatures and a 30 percent chance of precipitation. Highs will only be around 71 degrees.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of sprinkles in the morning and a high temperature in the low-to-mid 70s.
Sunday will be mostly clear with a high of 77.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud