HARRISON, N.Y. – A small plane landed on its belly in a parking lot off King Street outside Westchester County Airport early Saturday morning.
The pilot, an Eastchester man, had taken off from Rock Airport in Pittsburgh and was on his way to Westchester County Airport, according to a published report. Rye Brook Police Lt. Eugene Matthews was quoted as saying the pilot was "shaken up" in the hard landing.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case