WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd