SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A section of the Bronx River Parkway in the vicinity of Crane Road in Scarsdale will be closed to traffic for several hours this afternoon for snow removal.
The closure will begin at 1 p.m. and could remain in effect until 3:30 p.m.
As a result of a bridge construction project, the parkway is currently limited to only one lane of travel in each direction, making snow removal difficult.
Traffic traveling southbound on the Bronx River Parkway will have to exit at Crane Road. Traffic traveling northbound will have to exit at Harney Road. Motorists are advised to use Route 22 as an alternate means of travel in that area.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale