WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Westchester is likely to bring accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com calls for the potential for between 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high between 30 and 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be around 20-22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be between 35 and 37 degrees. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Westchester Teams Rank High In MaxPreps Football
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App