WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The state is getting closer to providing access to medical marijuana as Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other legislative leaders announced Thursday, June 19, they’ve come to an agreement on a pilot program to offer marijuana for medicinal purposes, according to The New York Times.
Cuomo and legislators have been in negotiations for days over a system that would provide legal medical access to marijuana, the report said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison