RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer is stuck on the guardrail at Playland Parkway in Rye, leading to the closure of the parkway between I-95 (Exit 68) and Old Post Road (Exit 73) on Thursday morning.
The closure began at 7:22 a.m.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case