RYE, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer is stuck on the guardrail at Playland Parkway in Rye, leading to the closure of the parkway between I-95 (Exit 68) and Old Post Road (Exit 73) on Thursday morning.
The closure began at 7:22 a.m.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Harrison