HARRISON, N.Y. – There are two Consolidated Edison customers without power in Harrison, according to the company's power outage map.
All Harrison Con Edison customers had regained their power by 6:46 p.m. Wednesday. However, one household that had power restored earlier in the week after losing it during Hurricane Sandy, lost power again Friday morning. A second resident also lost power Friday.
Con Edison CEO Kevin Burke apologized Nov. 8 to his Westchester and New York City customers for the delay.
“I am sorry for what happened. I am very sorry for what happened,” Burke said. “We’ve worked on this very hard. We made a significant number of improvements after Hurricane Irene. Unfortunately, this one came in so much greater than what we were planning for.”
The company was helped by utility crews from around the country, including crews from California and Texas, to deal with the worst power-outage storm in its history.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Harrison Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester