WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – City police charged a West Harrison man with public lewdness after they accused him of performing a lewd act in a public park the morning of May 21, reports LoHud.com.
An officer saw Manuel Cortes, 42, of 223 Lakeview Avenue lower his pants while looking at his cell phone at approximately 1 a.m., and as the officer approached, he saw the man was watching pornography on his phone and masturbating, according to the report.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Manhattanville Students Support Bruce Jenner's Sex Change
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says