WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – City police charged a West Harrison man with public lewdness after they accused him of performing a lewd act in a public park the morning of May 21, reports LoHud.com.
An officer saw Manuel Cortes, 42, of 223 Lakeview Avenue lower his pants while looking at his cell phone at approximately 1 a.m., and as the officer approached, he saw the man was watching pornography on his phone and masturbating, according to the report.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed