WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – City police charged a West Harrison man with public lewdness after they accused him of performing a lewd act in a public park the morning of May 21, reports LoHud.com.
An officer saw Manuel Cortes, 42, of 223 Lakeview Avenue lower his pants while looking at his cell phone at approximately 1 a.m., and as the officer approached, he saw the man was watching pornography on his phone and masturbating, according to the report.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison