WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The start of daylight-saving time came at 2 a.m. Sunday. Twenty-four hours later, Westchester County residents may now see some snow after springing ahead.
There is a 20 percent chance of light snow after 2 a.m. Monday, according to the National Weather Service, and a slight chance of snow continuing through 11 a.m. Monday.
With a high expected to be near 45 on Monday, any afternoon precipitation will be in the form of rain.
Tuesday will be partly sunny with a high between 50 and 52m but wintry weather could return in mid-week with a chance of freezing rain Wednesday morning and a chance of snow on Thursday.
Thursday’s high temperature is expected to be only between 28 and 30 degrees.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Harrison Skies Sunday
- 2 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 3 Walk In Purchase On Sunday To Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95