WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – No flights have been delayed or canceled at Westchester County Airport as a result of the impending snowstorm, but airport officials expect that there will be.
“There will be some form of delays when the weather hits at some point, but whether they cancel flights or how long the delays are, I can’t tell you,” said Kieran Outar, who works in airport operations. “We still haven’t been hit as of yet, so everything’s operating normally right now. When the storm hits, we’ll probably get some delays.”
The storm is forecast to bring heavy winds, snow and rain to the Westchester region beginning around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Check back with The Daily Voice to find out about delays and cancellations due to this winter storm.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Harrison Skies Sunday
- 2 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 3 Walk In Purchase On Sunday To Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95