GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A Greenburgh attorney who represented a Mahopac restaurant owner on sex charges was arrested on drug charges on Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
George W. Galgano, 41, of Purchase. was arrested by the state police Special Investigations Unit in his Greenburgh law office where authorities found Oxycontin, amphetamines and Percocet, LoHud.com reported.
Galgano recently defended Lani "Ariano" Zaimi against charges that he sexually assaulted a waitress. The trial was declared a mistrial and was set to be retried in September, LoHud.com said.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20