GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A Greenburgh attorney who represented a Mahopac restaurant owner on sex charges was arrested on drug charges on Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
George W. Galgano, 41, of Purchase. was arrested by the state police Special Investigations Unit in his Greenburgh law office where authorities found Oxycontin, amphetamines and Percocet, LoHud.com reported.
Galgano recently defended Lani "Ariano" Zaimi against charges that he sexually assaulted a waitress. The trial was declared a mistrial and was set to be retried in September, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 3 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 4 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison
- 5 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths