GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A Greenburgh attorney who represented a Mahopac restaurant owner on sex charges was arrested on drug charges on Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
George W. Galgano, 41, of Purchase. was arrested by the state police Special Investigations Unit in his Greenburgh law office where authorities found Oxycontin, amphetamines and Percocet, LoHud.com reported.
Galgano recently defended Lani "Ariano" Zaimi against charges that he sexually assaulted a waitress. The trial was declared a mistrial and was set to be retried in September, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Harrison