GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A Greenburgh attorney who represented a Mahopac restaurant owner on sex charges was arrested on drug charges on Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
George W. Galgano, 41, of Purchase. was arrested by the state police Special Investigations Unit in his Greenburgh law office where authorities found Oxycontin, amphetamines and Percocet, LoHud.com reported.
Galgano recently defended Lani "Ariano" Zaimi against charges that he sexually assaulted a waitress. The trial was declared a mistrial and was set to be retried in September, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued