WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A six-car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike early Saturday morning that has left actor/comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured resulted in the death of a Peekskill man, according to a report by CNN.
James McNair, 62, of Peekskill, was a passenger in a limo bus involved in the crash, according to the report. McNair was a comedian known as "Jimmy Mack."
Four people sustained injuries, with three classified as critical, including Morgan, according to the report.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Storm System Departs Harrison, Snow Could Return Thursday