WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A six-car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike early Saturday morning that has left actor/comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured resulted in the death of a Peekskill man, according to a report by CNN.
James McNair, 62, of Peekskill, was a passenger in a limo bus involved in the crash, according to the report. McNair was a comedian known as "Jimmy Mack."
Four people sustained injuries, with three classified as critical, including Morgan, according to the report.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore