WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will see a sunny start to the Labor Day Weekend before clouds and possible thunderstorms roll in on Sunday and Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be the best day of the long weekend, with mostly sunny skies and high temperatures around 77 degrees.
Clouds will enter the region on Sunday with temperatures expected to climb into the mid-80s. Chance of rain on Sunday is 30 percent.
Monday will see partial clearing, but the threat of rain and thunderstorms will linger. High temperatures are expected to be in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests