HARRISON, N.Y. -- Most of Harrison remains in the dark after Hurricane Sandy. However, there are restaurants, stores and government buildings open Thursday.
- The Municipal Building is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If you want some hot food, there are several restaurants and fast food places open, including Pizza 2000, Dunkin Donuts, Casa D'Italia, Trattoria Vivolo and Uncle Henry's Bar and Grill.
- If you are looking for batteries, medicine or other items, CVS is open.
- The new Harrison DeCicco's is open.
- If you need your clothes dry cleaned, Harrison Cleaners remains open.
- Art Nails is open if you want to get out of the house and have your nails done.
Check back at The Daily Voice for more updates on the effects of Hurricane Sandy.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.