HARRISON, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Harrison.
- Harrison Town Hall
- All local, federal and state offices and buildings
- All Harrison schools
- The Harrison Public Library and the West Harrison Library
- All branches of the Harrison Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday Schedule.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester