WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore