WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital has announced that it has received support from the Willow Ridge Charity Foundation to help aid the hospital's efforts in its transformation project.
In 2013 the hospital received a total of $14,405 in unrestricted funds from the foundation. A check presentation including hospital and Willow Ridge leadership was held at the club in May.
White Plains Hospital is currently in the midst of its most significant capital transformation project in its 120-year history, with ongoing construction on a new lobby, entrance way, patient tower, operating suites and radiology area, among other upgrades.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Harrison Skies Sunday
- 2 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 3 Walk In Purchase On Sunday To Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95