HARRISON, N.Y. - Those who are looking for work in the area have several options. Here's a list of job openings in Harrison:
- There is an opening in town for a local part-time violin teacher .
- A local auto body shop needs a full-time worker .
- Trinity Grill is looking for servers . Experience is preferred and applicants should apply in person.
- There is an opening for a front desk assistant in Harrison for 30 to 35 hours a week in a local upscale fitness center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facility cleaning and maintenance, customer service, inventory and answering phones. Must be organized, reliable, professional and personable. There is an opportunity for growth.
- An ad for a Chief Financial Officer position in Harrison lists several responsibilities, including planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
Are you hiring in Harrison? Let us know in the comments below. You can also e-mail town reporter Phil Corso with your listing at PCorso@TheDailyHarrison.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.