WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout both Southern and Northern Westchester are expected to be with us all day and into the evening Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m., remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend