WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout both Southern and Northern Westchester are expected to be with us all day and into the evening Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m., remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window, Say Harrison Police
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member