HARRISON, N.Y. - Angel P. Marsico of Harrison died Saturday, June 7. She was 88.
Marsico was a member of the Ave Maria Guild at St. Anthony of Padua Church, as well as a longtime member of the Harrison Seniors.
Marsico is survived by her daughter, Patricia Parnell; sister, Dorothy Rainiero; and brother, Santo Rende. She was predeceased by her husband, John; sister, Frances Latella; and brother, Joseph Rende.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. The funeral will take place Tuesday, June 11. A Mass of the Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison. Interment to follow at St. Mary's cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014