HARRISON, N.Y. - Angel P. Marsico of Harrison died Saturday, June 7. She was 88.
Marsico was a member of the Ave Maria Guild at St. Anthony of Padua Church, as well as a longtime member of the Harrison Seniors.
Marsico is survived by her daughter, Patricia Parnell; sister, Dorothy Rainiero; and brother, Santo Rende. She was predeceased by her husband, John; sister, Frances Latella; and brother, Joseph Rende.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. The funeral will take place Tuesday, June 11. A Mass of the Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison. Interment to follow at St. Mary's cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed