HARRISON, N.Y. - Angel P. Marsico of Harrison died Saturday, June 7. She was 88.
Marsico was a member of the Ave Maria Guild at St. Anthony of Padua Church, as well as a longtime member of the Harrison Seniors.
Marsico is survived by her daughter, Patricia Parnell; sister, Dorothy Rainiero; and brother, Santo Rende. She was predeceased by her husband, John; sister, Frances Latella; and brother, Joseph Rende.
Calling hours are Monday, June 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Harrison Funeral Home. The funeral will take place Tuesday, June 11. A Mass of the Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison. Interment to follow at St. Mary's cemetery, Rye Brook.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack