HARRISON, N.Y. – Angelina T. Lindine Muollo, a lifelong Harrison resident, died Nov. 17. She was 94.
Born June 13, 1918, she was the daughter of Frank and Filomena Castellano Lindine. She attended Harrison schools and married Louis F. Muollo Sr. on June 12, 1938. He predeceased her in 1998. Originally a seamstress, Muollo left work to become a homemaker.
Muollo is survived by two sons, Mario (Eleanor) Muollo, of Harrison, and Louis F. (Suk) Muollo Jr., of Poughkeepsie; two grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; two step-great-grandchildren; a sister-in-law, Lee Lindine; and many nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a daughter, Carol Ann Ferraro; a granddaughter, Leander Ferraro; two sisters, Lucy Pangallo and Rose Iasenza; and two brothers, August Lindine and Jack Lindine.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says