HARRISON, N.Y. – Angelina T. Lindine Muollo, a lifelong Harrison resident, died Nov. 17. She was 94.
Born June 13, 1918, she was the daughter of Frank and Filomena Castellano Lindine. She attended Harrison schools and married Louis F. Muollo Sr. on June 12, 1938. He predeceased her in 1998. Originally a seamstress, Muollo left work to become a homemaker.
Muollo is survived by two sons, Mario (Eleanor) Muollo, of Harrison, and Louis F. (Suk) Muollo Jr., of Poughkeepsie; two grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; two step-great-grandchildren; a sister-in-law, Lee Lindine; and many nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a daughter, Carol Ann Ferraro; a granddaughter, Leander Ferraro; two sisters, Lucy Pangallo and Rose Iasenza; and two brothers, August Lindine and Jack Lindine.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Gregory the Great Church in Harrison. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale