PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Anna C. D’Antona, a Port Charlotte resident, and former resident of W. Harrison, N.Y., died June 23. She was 80.
D’Antona was born July 24, 1933, in Italy, to Pasquale and Eleanor DiMarino. For over 20 years she worked for Pepsico in Purchase, N.Y.
D’Antona is survived by her children, Nicolina (Darrell) Patterson of Port Charlotte, Vito D’Antona of W. Harrison, N.Y., and Pasquale (Stanka) D’Antona of Mahopac, N.Y.; brothers, Vito and Nick; and sisters, Josephine and Rosa, and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, June 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 30 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison, with Fr. Christopher Monturo officiating. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to St. Anthony of Padua Church.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 State Police Warn Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam