PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Anna C. D’Antona, a Port Charlotte resident, and former resident of W. Harrison, N.Y., died June 23. She was 80.
D’Antona was born July 24, 1933, in Italy, to Pasquale and Eleanor DiMarino. For over 20 years she worked for Pepsico in Purchase, N.Y.
D’Antona is survived by her children, Nicolina (Darrell) Patterson of Port Charlotte, Vito D’Antona of W. Harrison, N.Y., and Pasquale (Stanka) D’Antona of Mahopac, N.Y.; brothers, Vito and Nick; and sisters, Josephine and Rosa, and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, June 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 30 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, 85 Harrison St., West Harrison, with Fr. Christopher Monturo officiating. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to St. Anthony of Padua Church.
- 1 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Voters Say Purchase Free Library Should Not Be Evicted From Community House
- 4 Rough Rides Abound After Brutal Winter Takes Toll On Westchester Roads
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train