HARRISON, N.Y. - Charles J. Mazzullo of Harrison died March 2. He was 75.
Mazzullo was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Agnes (nee DeVico) Mazzullo. He worked for the Harrison School System for many years.
Mazzullo is survived by his wife, Jeanne (nee Spellerberg) Mazzullo; children, Cheryl Ann Pray, Laura Ann Avrill (Ralph) and Mark Mazzullo (Lori); six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and brothers, Joseph, Ike and Albert. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Ellen Schor.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police