HARRISON, N.Y. - Charles J. Mazzullo of Harrison died March 2. He was 75.
Mazzullo was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Agnes (nee DeVico) Mazzullo. He worked for the Harrison School System for many years.
Mazzullo is survived by his wife, Jeanne (nee Spellerberg) Mazzullo; children, Cheryl Ann Pray, Laura Ann Avrill (Ralph) and Mark Mazzullo (Lori); six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and brothers, Joseph, Ike and Albert. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Ellen Schor.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20