HARRISON, N.Y. - Charles J. Mazzullo of Harrison died March 2. He was 75.
Mazzullo was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Agnes (nee DeVico) Mazzullo. He worked for the Harrison School System for many years.
Mazzullo is survived by his wife, Jeanne (nee Spellerberg) Mazzullo; children, Cheryl Ann Pray, Laura Ann Avrill (Ralph) and Mark Mazzullo (Lori); six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and brothers, Joseph, Ike and Albert. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Ellen Schor.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Harrison Mayor Ron Belmont Plugs Alert System During Foul Weather