HARRISON, N.Y. - Charles J. Mazzullo of Harrison died March 2. He was 75.
Mazzullo was born in Port Chester, to Joseph and Agnes (nee DeVico) Mazzullo. He worked for the Harrison School System for many years.
Mazzullo is survived by his wife, Jeanne (nee Spellerberg) Mazzullo; children, Cheryl Ann Pray, Laura Ann Avrill (Ralph) and Mark Mazzullo (Lori); six grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and brothers, Joseph, Ike and Albert. He was predeceased by his parents; and sister, Ellen Schor.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church. Interment will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison