WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Costantino (Gus) Arturi of West Harrison died April 11. He was 82.
Arturi was born Oct.15, 1931, to Saverio and Rosa (nee Aloi) Arturi in Marcellinara, Calabria,
Italy. He was a self employed general contractor in West Harrison.
Arturi is survived by his wife, Julia (nee Rotella) Arturi of West Harrison; children, Rose Flanagan (John) of Scarsdale and Frank (Tara) Arturi of Somers; daughter-in-law, Cathie Portela of Poughkeepsie; sister, Maria Iaccopino of Italy; four grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Gennaro (Jerry) Arturi; brothers, Frank and Giusseppe Arturi; and sister, Dora Chiodo.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 14 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment, Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways