WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Costantino (Gus) Arturi of West Harrison died April 11. He was 82.
Arturi was born Oct.15, 1931, to Saverio and Rosa (nee Aloi) Arturi in Marcellinara, Calabria,
Italy. He was a self employed general contractor in West Harrison.
Arturi is survived by his wife, Julia (nee Rotella) Arturi of West Harrison; children, Rose Flanagan (John) of Scarsdale and Frank (Tara) Arturi of Somers; daughter-in-law, Cathie Portela of Poughkeepsie; sister, Maria Iaccopino of Italy; four grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; son, Gennaro (Jerry) Arturi; brothers, Frank and Giusseppe Arturi; and sister, Dora Chiodo.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 14 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment, Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend