HARRISON, N.Y. - Dominick A. Triolo of Harrison died July 9. He was 75.
Triolo had a 45 year military career. He was active in the Air Force and as a reservist in the New York State Air National Guard. He retired as senior master sergeant.
Triolo is survived by his wife, Janet "Cookie" (nee Gulli); children, Dominick (Kathy) and Kenneth (Michelle); six grandchildren; and sister, Joann Shaw. He was predeceased by his daughter, Laura Lee Boyle
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxegraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Chamber Of Commerce Ups The Ante To Attract New Business
- 2 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Harrison Merchants Sponsor Special Shopping Event Thursday
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies