HARRISON, N.Y. - Dominick A. Triolo of Harrison died July 9. He was 75.
Triolo had a 45 year military career. He was active in the Air Force and as a reservist in the New York State Air National Guard. He retired as senior master sergeant.
Triolo is survived by his wife, Janet "Cookie" (nee Gulli); children, Dominick (Kathy) and Kenneth (Michelle); six grandchildren; and sister, Joann Shaw. He was predeceased by his daughter, Laura Lee Boyle
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Gregory the Great R.C. Church followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxegraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says