HARRISON, N.Y. - Dr. Robert J. Sparano, Jr. of Harrison died May 2. He was 60.
Dr. Sparano was born in the Bronx, to Robert and Mary (nee Reda) Sparano.
Dr. Sparano is survived by his wife, Roseann (nee Cirillo) Sparano; mother, Mary Sparano; children, Michael, Carly, Jake, Nicholas and Christopher Sparano; siblings, John Sparano (Kim) and Jodie Timpano (Joseph).
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church. Committal will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison