HARRISON, N.Y. - Dr. Robert J. Sparano, Jr. of Harrison died May 2. He was 60.
Dr. Sparano was born in the Bronx, to Robert and Mary (nee Reda) Sparano.
Dr. Sparano is survived by his wife, Roseann (nee Cirillo) Sparano; mother, Mary Sparano; children, Michael, Carly, Jake, Nicholas and Christopher Sparano; siblings, John Sparano (Kim) and Jodie Timpano (Joseph).
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church. Committal will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 3 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 4 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison
- 5 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths