HARRISON, N.Y. - Dr. Robert J. Sparano, Jr. of Harrison died May 2. He was 60.
Dr. Sparano was born in the Bronx, to Robert and Mary (nee Reda) Sparano.
Dr. Sparano is survived by his wife, Roseann (nee Cirillo) Sparano; mother, Mary Sparano; children, Michael, Carly, Jake, Nicholas and Christopher Sparano; siblings, John Sparano (Kim) and Jodie Timpano (Joseph).
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church. Committal will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison