HARRISON, N.Y. - Dr. Robert J. Sparano, Jr. of Harrison died May 2. He was 60.
Dr. Sparano was born in the Bronx, to Robert and Mary (nee Reda) Sparano.
Dr. Sparano is survived by his wife, Roseann (nee Cirillo) Sparano; mother, Mary Sparano; children, Michael, Carly, Jake, Nicholas and Christopher Sparano; siblings, John Sparano (Kim) and Jodie Timpano (Joseph).
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church. Committal will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Harrison Resident Killed In Mount Vernon Shooting
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed