HARRISON, N.Y. - Dr. Robert J. Sparano, Jr. of Harrison died May 2. He was 60.
Dr. Sparano was born in the Bronx, to Robert and Mary (nee Reda) Sparano.
Dr. Sparano is survived by his wife, Roseann (nee Cirillo) Sparano; mother, Mary Sparano; children, Michael, Carly, Jake, Nicholas and Christopher Sparano; siblings, John Sparano (Kim) and Jodie Timpano (Joseph).
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 7 at St. Gregory the Great RC Church. Committal will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend